Hi and welcome

There are many peoples out there but unfortunately we are not united and
not active as in other countries. The best bet is five mail on this list in
a single year. It is sad. May be other members know some sort of meeting
plan on somewhere but i'm not aware of this.

You are the second people i've ever seen that use debian as daily os on
normal life (at least for me).

Welcome again

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018, 10:35 , <s...@stof999.ch> wrote:

> merhaba
>
> On 07/11/2018 07:32 PM, mehmet turk wrote:
> > listeye nasil abone olabilirim
>
> since 2 months i'm living in istanbul with my debian laptop.
>
> i have been subscribed to the list since some months and the post just
> coming in was the first sign of live :)
>
> are there any other debian people in istanbul? you meet somewhere
> (digital, cafe)?
>
> tesekkür
> lgstof
>

> --