Leander Berwers wrote:

>I mean how can I copy from a mirror site to my Windows machine. I do have
>a ftp server on Windows.

Have a look at the mirror package (optional, in the net category). From
the Packages file:

  Mirror uses the ftp protocol to duplicate a directory hierarchy
  between the machine it is run on and a remote host. It avoids copying
  files unnecessarily by comparing the file time-stamps and sizes before
  transferring.  Amongst other things, it can optionally gzip and split
  files.  It was written for use by archive maintainers but can be used
  by anyone wanting to transfer a lot of files via ftp.

HTH,
Casper Boden-Cummins.