On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, Jeff Gunter wrote:

> Silly question:  can he use the modem at all?  Is he using a pcmcia modem or
> hooking up to a serial port?  Some pcmcia configs have trouble w/ interrupt
> conflicts...

I'm not sure if he can use the modem at all.  I'll see if I can find out.

He is using a pcmcia modem.  How would I find out about interrupt conflict
problems?

The funny thing though is that plog doesn't produce any output.  I would
have thought that at least it would output some error.

Cheers,

Mark.

____/~~\_____/[EMAIL PROTECTED]