This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Joakim Svensson" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hi all,
(Before anyone gets upset I just want to
say that I am on the list and cc is not needed.
I just don't have access to my home system right
now)

I am wondering if anyone could give me some
ideas if something is wrong with my CDRW setup.

Below are some output from booting:

Linux version 2.2.10 (...snip...)
(..snip..)
hda: IBM-DTTA-371010 , ATA DISK drive
hdc: CD-ROM CDU4011 , ATAPI CDROM drive
hdd: Hewlett-Packard CD-Writer Plus 8100, ATAPI CDROM drive
(...snip...)
scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
scsi : 1 host.
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
CD-ROM Model: CD-ROM CDU4011 Rev: UY04
Type: CD_ROM   ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Vendor: HP  Model: CD-Writer+ 8100 Rev:1.0g
Type: CD-ROM  ANSI SCSI revision: 02
scsi0: channel 0 target 1 lun 1 request sense failed, performing reset.
SCSI bus is being reset for host 0 channel 0.
scsi: detected total.
(...snip...)

So is this output what can be expected ? Or did
I miss something while compiling the kernel.
xcdroast starts and detects all 7 or so cd's
listed above. But no matter which one I choose
it wont detect anything and It wont write.

Any ideas ?

Best Regards
Jokim Svensson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]