I have an HFS+ filesystem (on a powerpc-mac style partition) that I need to
grow.  parted/gparted seem only able to shrink it.  Is there some other tool
that's able to grow an HFS+ filesystem.  I looked at tools under macosx as
well, but macosx is only able to resize an HFS+ partition if it's on a
GUID-style partition.

Maybe there's a way to switch from powerpc-mac-style partition to
guid-partition, then resize, than switch back?

        Stefan