Florian Kulzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>  On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 14:48:53 +0200, Matthias Brennwald (bwm) wrote:
> >
> > thanks for your replies so far. It looks like I'll have (i) to look harder
> > to find the correct key combination or (ii) tweak the configuration my
> > keyboard setup. I prefer (ii) because I want to use the keys on my keyboard
> > in the way they are labelled (I'm really bad in remembering what keystrokes
> > I'll have to press if it's not obvious from the labels on the keys).
>
>  I might be able to tell you how to set this up using xmodmap, but this
>  depends on how similar your Apple keyboard is to the "pc105" ones that I
>  know. For a start, I need to see the output of:
>
>  xmodmap -pk | grep '(g)\|ISO_Level3_Shift'
>
>  It can also not hurt if you post the keyboard part of your xorg.conf.
>  You can run
>
>  awk '/Section "InputDevice"/,/EndSection/' /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Damn, I love this mailing list.  Some of you people are like gods to
me.  The best I was able to come up with on this was "wrong keyboard
definition" and maybe play with xev to see what it says the key's
doing.

Some of you must spend your entire day reading man pages.  :-0

Woof.  Way cool, Florian.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html