How can I get rid off this messages during a domU boot?
I'm using etch

FATAL: Error inserting fan (/lib/modules/2.6.18-5-xen-686/kernel/drivers/acpi/fan.ko): No such
 device
FATAL: Error inserting thermal (/lib/modules/2.6.18-5-xen-686/kernel/drivers/acpi/thermal.ko): No
 such device

It is possible to add something like the following in the domU? In the dom0 is a blacklist with several entries but not in the domU. So I think a have create a blacklist. But it didn't work with the blacklist. The error is still there.

/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist
blacklist fan
blacklist thermal