On Saturday, July 09, 2016 07:14:24 PM Gene Heskett wrote:
> I believe it is. Checking, yes. If that is the correct size, and its
> truly borderless when selected as "tabloid(borderless)", if the paper
> guidance can be improved, that would be ideal as when I trimmed it up
> and put it on a big sheet of light plywood this morning, I was trimming
> about 1/2" from all 4 edges on average.  And it was set for
> "A3(borderless)" at the time.  What size in our antiquated inch system is
> A3?

A3 is what I consider a metric size (well, it is an ISO standard)--in inches
it is 11.7 x 16.5 in.

If the only choices on that printer feed door are in the A series of sizes,
that may explain why the feed doesn't work to align the paper properly.

I'd start by trimming one sheet of 11x17 paper to 11x16.5 and see if that
feeds better.

I don't know how easy it is to buy A series paper in the US.