Hi,

thanks for your feedback.
I managed to successfully to boot the .iso via memdisk but now the
problem is that i cannot preseed the installation as the machine boots.

I have two options:
- either I hack the iso and set a default preseed
- I backtrack and use the netinst installation by preseeding a local apt
repository.

To this regard, i used build-simple-cdd --do-mirror command on the pxe
server in order to let the pxe client load packages from that
repository. The problem is that in tmp/mirror/dists/jessie/ there is the
file Release but not Release.gpg.
Now when the debian-installer looks fro this file it blocks the client
installation.

Any suggestions?

best reagrds,
Valerio