I have the Debian 8 version of Firefox installed and have encountered a rather strange problem.

It seems that when my wife uses Firefox to access her Ebay account she encounters a random error when a popup window says that the DOS connection has been lost. There are a number of strange things about this particular error message as we are using AT&T Uversen not DSL. Also when this message is showing I can ping the internet with any trouble. Further when I log into Ebay I can't seem to duplicate the problem, nor do any of the URL's that I have on Speed-dial have the same problem.

Finally, She has not encountered the problem when using Firefox on my Window 10 Laptop.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                Life is a fuzzy set
www.molecular-modeling.net              Stochastic and multivariate