Jeremy Nicoll <jn.ml.dbn...@letterboxes.org> writes:

> On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, at 13:23, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
>
>> 3) mic2 is stereo.
>
> Not necessarily.  It might be a mono signal that's been duplicated across two
> outputs.  It's only 2-channel if it can record two separate sounds at the
> same time.
>
> You can get microphones which, in a single unit, record more than one
> channel at once.  Their labelling or artwork on them normally makes it
> clear that they have L and R (or more than that) inputs.
>
> What makes and models are your mics?

I can't tell, because they're old and I don't keep their specs.  One of them
was given to me about 15 years ago, the other I don't even remember how I have
it.  But I've got another teo: they are, each of them, part of a headphone.
They also let hear the recorded sound from both channels.  They are:

 http://www.trust.com/it/product/11916-primo-chat-headset

and

 http://www.trust.com/it/product/20685-mauro-headset

Rodolfo