On 2017-08-21 00:26 +0500 Илья Валеев <ilya-val...@yandex.ru> wrote:
>It seems to work, thank you!
>
>Is there any way to configure it via GUI or another way without restart?
>The way described in Arch Wiki does not do anything.
>If not, will it be added in future Debian (or DE?) releases?

Hello.

I do not know what is the context of this message, so apologies if my
reply is out of place.

I use LXDE and I can adjust the acceleration and speed through the program
accessible in LXDE menu. It is called “mouse and keyboard preferences“ or
something like that. However, even setting the speed at minimum, it is
still too high. What I have done is to use this command:

“xinput --set-prop
"Logitech USB Optical Mouse" "Coordinate Transformation Matrix" 0.28 0 0 0
0.28 0 0 0 1”

Replace 0.28 by your preferred multiplier (1 = no change; 1.123 = 12.3%
increase, et cetera) This ought to work regardless of desktop environment.
In lightdm, you can put this in “$HOME/.xsessionrc“ to run it
automatically at each log-in.
--
Do not eat animals, respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan