Long Wind wrote:

> but this is China, we have very low moral standard than you(your email
> shows that you are from USA) the big ? in China is freedomgoogle,
> facebook, twitter ... are all blocked by governmentif we demand justice,
> these should receive more priority than stealing (sharing) bandwidth

Sometimes I think it might be worth blocking google or the stupid social
media platforms. Google as search engine is the only thing I use, but I can
imagine there would be other ways to find information if google was banned.

So do not think that we all here on the other side like google or facebook.

regards