Miles Fidelman wrote:
> [...]
> Forwarding by email is about the only universal way to share
> stuff, or to move it from some service or another to one's personal
> storage (I can't tell you how often I email stuff to myself).

Thankfully I only have to do the "mail it to myself" approach rarely,
like when some "i'm a pro admin" type locks things down tighter than an
Everlast Chastity Belt.

"Look bud, connecting to port 22 is kind of important".

Although, I have recently started running an owncloud instance for just
that reason.

--
|_|O|_| Registered Linux user #585947