On 25. 05. 20 22:11, Grzesiek Sójka wrote:
Hi there,

I'm considering buying Hp Elite X2 1013 tablet PC. I'm wondering if the Hp active stylus attached to the device is supported by Debian Sid. Any experiences?

Not a first hand experience, but I did some searching because I'm curious about tablet PC support. Here are some links in case you haven't them yet.

This post says that touchscreen and pen are supported in Linux and mentions kernel 4.19. Debian Sid currently ships with a newer one, so unless there's been a regression, it should work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9sxymj/linux_driver_compatibility_with_modern_2in1/

Apparently touchscreen is based on Wacom hardware and I have very good experience with their Linux drivers for Cintiqs.

This issue says that there's a problem with the key mapping for the button on the HP pen:

https://github.com/linuxwacom/input-wacom/issues/49

Best regards
Tomaž