Hi,

On 2021-07-14 3:54 p.m., Weaver wrote:
> On 15-07-2021 05:42, ellanios82 wrote:
>> On 7/14/21 9:27 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>>> Doctors and Dentists run windows as the base for all of their practice
>>> software.  I don't know of any linux software that could replace that
>>> software either.  Could it be some software house would be able to get
>>> linux versions available and make some money?

>>  - just so :)
>>
>>  - at one stage needed windows stuff : ran on Virtual-Box : perfect !!
>
> There are medical and dental practice softwares which runs on Linux, and
> it's in the repositories.
>
> https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=medical+practice&searchon=all&suite=unstable&section=all
>
> Has anybody pointed it out to their doctor/dentist yet?
> Cheers,

Have you done it ?
What is needed to run a doctor office can you tell me ?
Does your "suite" cover it all ?

What would be the benefits for the doctor/dentist ?

Again, don't get into the FOSS thingy.

Don't give much about this.

Computer = tool
Tool = effective
If I need to change my habits = Must be a really good reason

> Harry.

I feel like all this is emotion based and no one really took time to ask
themselves why won't they...

Maybe because even if you have a software, if it doesn't interact with
other part of the system, it's a bit useless. Like a computer on a
network that doesn't speak IP...

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside