On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 07:30:32PM +0000, Brian wrote:
> On Fri 26 Nov 2021 at 09:29:50 +0100, lists.deb...@netc.eu wrote:
>
> > Hello to all, I have a dual boot PC with Windows 10 and Debian 11 This PC
> > has 2 drives, one SSD that has both operating systems and a HDD where I
> > store all other files (documents, music, images, ...) The goal is to share
> > this HDD betwee
[...]

> lists.deb...@netc.eu - how do you manage to produce something as
> completely undecipherable as what is is above?

By removing all the newlines (or replacing them with spaces).

Most likely the way they did *that* was by writing their email in a web
browser, running a web-based MUA of particularly low quality, which then
produces a plain-text part with all the newlines clobbered.

Presumably there is also an HTML part which is actually comprehensible
to humans.  I didn't check, but it's a fair assumption.  Otherwise, who
the *hell* would use this particular MUA?