* On 2021 26 Nov 11:36 -0600, Celejar wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:43:16 +0000
> Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-u...@dow.land> wrote:

> > 👱🏻  Jonathan Dowland
> > ✎    j...@debian.org
> > 🔗   https://jmtd.net
>
> I finally got tired of seeing tofu for some of the glyphs in your sig,
> so I looked up their Unicode codepoints:

Interestingly, I see the glyphs in Mutt running in Gnome Terminal and in
Vim as I edit this in the same Gnome Terminal.  My font is one
installed locally, Droid Sans Mono Slashed which provides the zero
character with a slash.

I know that there is keyboard sequence in Gnome Terminal (Ctl-Shift-E
then Space) to bring up a menu to select Unicode glyphs.

🐮

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB