Hello All,

SSSD on bullseye remains broken even after #991274 and #994879.
SSSD (2.5.2-3) supposedly fixes the issue, but the bullseye repo is held to
an older, broken version.

I'm not sure how this old version works with LDAP in any scenario, as it
expects libldap to support CLDAP (without falling back to LDAP) and debian
libldap isn't compiled with CLDAP support.

Are we expected to install the newer .deb (outside of the repo) and/or
compile libldap with CLDAP support? If we're expected to use the fixed
version, please advise on the best practice for doing so. Or is it possible
to add SSSD to bullseye-backports instead?

Thanks!