Am Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 10:36:18 CEST schrieb Brad Rogers:
Hi Brad (and all the others),

this is what I missed. The table makes it fully understandable (did not know,
that it exists), I always thought "freeze" means "Now do not touch all
packages any more, except for biiiig problems" - and I saw no biiiig problems
in packages like qt-libs or for example package "console-setup".

Well, learnt something new! I am now for so long with debian (since potato,
what is really a long time), but this was new for me.

You can get old as a rock - but you never get finished learning.

What a cool world!

Best regards

Hans