> Von: David Christensen <dpchr...@holgerdanske.com>
> An: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Weird behaviour on System under high load
> Datum: Sun, 21 May 2023 15:04:44 -0700

> > ... the package and command "s-tui" and "stress"
> > s-tui gives you an overview on power usage, fan control, temps,
> core
> > frequencies and core utilization on the console
> >
> > stress is just producing load on selected # of cpus, it can be
> > integrated in s-tui.
>

> Thanks -- I like tools and will play with it:
>
> https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/s-tui
>

> > > Okay.  Put my Perl script on your liveUSB.  Also put some tool
> for
> > > monitoring CPU temperature, such as sensors(1).
> >
> > Will have time again in a few days and check.
>

> Please let us know what you find.

Good and bad things:
I started to test different setups (always with full 12 core stress
test). Boot from USB liveCD (only stress and s-tui installed):

- All disks disconnected, other than M2. Standard BIOS
- All disks disconnected, other than M2. Proper Memory profile for
timing
- All disks disconnected, other than M2. Memory profile, undervolted
and overclocked with limited burst to 4ghz
- All disks connected. Memory profile, undervolted and overclocked with
limited burst to 4ghz

All settings so far are stable. :-/
Will see tomorrow any differences in non-free firmware and kernel
modules and test again.

Very strange...