On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 09:53:35PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> (not I'm in principle against at authorizing people to talk on behalf
> of the DPL --- I've authorized people to attend events "on behalf of
> Debian" and represent the Project there, which boils down to the same
> principle).

EGRAMMAR, ever more than my usual babbling.
To be read:

  (not that I'm in principle against authorizing people to talk on
  behalf of the DPL, I'm not --- I've regularly authorized people to
  attend event "on behalf of Debian" and represent the Project there,
  which boils down to the same)

Thanks Wouter for spotting.

Cheers.