On 2013-03-17 16:27, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Actually, I disagree that we should not focus more effort on increasing
the existing convergence.

I was replying as part of a discussion of using NMUs to increase convergence, not on whether convergence is good in general.

So despite your "I disagree", it seems that we are actually agreeing here -- you go on to say:

On NMUing, I'm not so sure: NMUs are not a very efficient process, so I
don't think that we should actively encourage people to NMU just for
that, unless it's particularly urgent or convenient to change that for
another reason.

--
Moray