Hi Lucas,

On 16/03/2017 12:15, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Hi Mehdi,
>
> In you platform, you mention the partners program, and apparently a lot
> of progress was made recently. This was a (good) surprise for me. You
> write:
>> With the help of the new partners team I formed during my first term,
>> we started to make a list of current partners and sponsors. We are
>> working on the new program and I hope we will be able to make its
>> first version public in time so that it can be beneficial to
>> DebConf17. With that in place, we will be able to discuss with
>> potential partners the terms of their support.
>
> I must admit that I just discovered
> https://www.debian.org/partners/2017/partners.en.html
>
> Was this announced somewhere, and did I miss it? Or was it not announced
> yet?

It has not been announced yet. Please bare in mind that this is still
work in progress and not official yet.

> Are the members those listed on
> https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html
> (was the call for help public?)

Both Luca and Laura expressed interest in the partners program. I have
discussed about this subject with Luca during DebConf16 and with Laura
over IRC. And then, we started iterating on different points to shape the
program.

> Was there a (recent) public discussion about that program?

Not yet. I am fairly convinced that discussions are more effective when
we have a proposal at hand to criticize and not completely open. The proposal
will be sent out publicly for discussion as soon as it is ready.

--
Mehdi