Hi martin,

On 08/04/2017 09:13, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Mehdi Dogguy <me...@dogguy.org> [2017-03-30 02:13 +0200]:
>> I do not remember myself talking about S.M.A.R.T criteria in personal
>> discussions to be honest :-) or if it ever happened, maybe it was
>> because it was mentioned in my platform and elsewhere.
> […]
>> But anyways... I am not particularly fond of S.M.A.R.T criteria
>> […]
>
> How do you reconcile these two statements? Why do you want your
> roadmap to consist of S.M.A.R.T. items?

My statement is *not* "I do not like S.M.A.R.T". I explained in my
previous mail why it is relevant to use it to follow roadmap goals.
It helps us to measure progress of each goal.

>> In general, I have followed the same methodology for all subjects
>> I've worked on during my DPL term: I have installed a kanboard [2]
>> instance on my server ; created a project (let's call it DPL) and
>> created tasks for every subject. Depending on the nature of
>> subject, I added sub-tasks sometimes. Comments were also used to
>> track the progress of the task.
>
> Would you see any value in having this publicly visible on official
> project resources?

Of course. I can. But, I didn't find a way to leave some tasks in
"private" mode though. And I consider it a blocker. Instead of
migrating my current setup, I can try to use a public instance in
the future.

--
Mehdi