On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 07:35:56PM +0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The DPL can encourage an inclusive community and cultural
> understanding.  Just creating more awareness about stumbling blocks
> that people face helps because it many cases people simply have no
> idea (e.g. the visa issue mentioned above).  I've definitely learned a
> lot through my involvement in Debian. (And after spending a few months
> in the southern hemisphere last year, I'm less likely to write
> "summer" and "winter" to refer to certain months ;)

Should Debconf move away from always being held when there is winter
in the Southern Hemisphere and summer vacation only for people living
in the Northern Hemisphere?

cu
Adrian

BTW: One of the example pictures in the English Wikipedia article "Frost"
     is from Curitiba in late July.

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed