Gas is rather expensive these days. :D How would you propose we improve the
emotional response? I've written plenty of blog posts on
write.as/devinprater (some on other operating systems but a good bit about
Linux). I'm not very good at making videos, but I can write and edit.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com