Hi,

On 24/08/17 15:55, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On വ്യാഴം 24 ആഗസ്റ്റ് 2017 08:14 വൈകു, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> Now I can reproduce ruby-grape failure as well. I will tighten
>> dependencies and make a new upload of ruby-grape as well.
>>
> 'sbuild -d experimental' is failing, but
> 'sbuild --build-dep-resolver=aspcud -d experimental' is passing for
> ruby-grape. Can you give back now?

This is what I have to build experimental packages which I think is
pretty similar to the buildds (but without incoming). "experimental" is
actually a sid chroot with an extra alias.

sbuild -d experimental \
        --extra-repository='deb http://deb.debian.org/debian experimental main'
\
        --extra-repository='deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian experimental
main' \
        --build-dep-resolver=aspcud \

--aspcud-criteria='-removed,-changed,-new,-count(solution,APT-Release:=/experimental/)'
 \
        "$@"

With that, ruby-grape still fails and appears to pull in no experimental
packages at all.

James