Hello,

> Has it been tested? Well, lightly. Unfortunately I'm not really allowed to
> touch the buildds as root so it's kinda hard to replace the existing ones
> given that stuff is enforced by Puppet. So I did a few builds on zemlinsky.
> Should it be tested on one or two? Yes. In theory it should work. :)
>
>>> There were concerns about how DSA wanted this to be packaged (essentially
>>> not at all).
>>

>> Sorry I missed those concerns, could you expand on them or link to
>> discussion?
>

> I mostly worked on this with Aurelien and the concern seems to have been
> that DSA would prefer user-based services with linger rather than packages.

There are two ways to deploy it:
1. Get the code in buildd via DSA puppet.
2. Create Debian package, upload it, make a backport. Then it can be
deployed via backport.

Regards,

--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure:
https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>