Dear DSA,

I was pondering to offer a way to give-back packages to regular
developers using SSO. Could you please add wuiet to the list of sso_rp
machines?

Secondly I wonder what the best way to write to wanna-build would be.
There are at least these options:

A) Add a www-data user to our database and provision a .pgpass for it.
B) Have a way to run a CGI script as wbadm.
C) Have some kind of RPC mechanism to the wbadm user, probably over Unix
domain sockets.

Of the three I'd probably prefer B because it is then also easy to write
to a log file who did what and I don't need to re-run validation, which
would be necessary for C. But I'm not sure if B is even a possibility.
And it's likely that I'm missing some obvious other options here.

The script is going to be a short Python script calling out to
wanna-build after doing a bunch of validation (like ensuring that all
parameters are effectively ^[a-z0-9-+.]+$ as well as some data checks).

Do you have a preference and/or would mind making one of them work?

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern