Hi!

* Holger Levsen <hol...@layer-acht.org> [100822 11:16]:

* David Prévot <da...@tilapin.org> [100821 18:52]:

> There is no point in keeping false affirmation on the website: it's OK
> to make mistake when writing an announcement in the hurry, [..]

To clarify a bit about that (and some comments on irc:):  It was neither
a typo, nor written in a hurry.  I got that text from the debconf team,
when I read the text, I asked on the #debconf-team channel (see
http://paste.debian.net/84936/ for some logs), and even after that there
was plenty of time to review it.

So according to me, it was neither a typo, nor a decission in hurry, not
a bug. There was plenty of time to reconsider.

So again:  If the deconf team decides to reconsider their numbering
scheme (which I would really appreciate; but whatever you decide, please
stick to it), we will of course follow it for any further announcements.
But this one has been sent with the content the dc team drafted and
approved.  So let's just leave it the way it is.

Best Regards,
  Alexander