Hello,

I would like to inform you of an interesting opportunity for your website.

I am looking for reputable websites to support us in promoting our client's
websites and I would be more than happy to send you more information about our
proposal.

Regards,
Anna Svensson
Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
a...@geeko-promotions.com
http://www.geeko-promotions.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails
from Geeko-promotions.com.
To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply reply to this with a blank
email and you will not receive any communication from us in the future.

0343