Hi,

Thanks for bringing back the topic,

That would be: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating

> [I'd basically like to know which scripts
> absolutely have to be modified to work with git immediately, and which
> it would be nice to have.]

There are needed scripts in the root directory, e.g. check_trans.pl,
check_desc_trans.pl, stattrans.pl, etc.

Some Perl modules, at least in Perl/Local, also need to be written or
adapted (some bits had be written to work with Subversion, so there
might already be some VCS-agnostic scripts relying on the accurate
modules, but that was some time ago, and I have no idea who worked on that).

[ I don’t have a long history of webwml contributions, and hope other
people will be able to fill the gap. ]

Regards

David