Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans to develop a read-only version of
the Debian wiki, or that perhaps it exists already?

I think the wiki is a great learning resource and I'd really love to be
able to browse it while I'm on a VPN. I think it'd be quite useful for
other privacy- and security-minded Debian users, maybe especially to TOR
users. Am I the only one so far that has had a wish for this?

I'm not sure if there are statistics on how often attempts are made to read
the Debian wiki from a VPN, would it be hard to compile those stats? It'd
miss VPN users who've given up and include spammers, but it might still be
an interesting signal if it isn't a lot of work to compile.

I'll offer to help but so far I haven't been able to find the wiki's source
code, and I'm afraid it's going to be written in Perl (I have no experience
with Perl, only with C#/Java/JS/Make/Python/sh, and my learning capacities
are already under load from work).

Best regards,
Willem