On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 3:15 AM, Brian Potkin wrote:

> To: debian-www@lists.debian.org>

I strongly suggest replying to the bug report instead of the mailing
list. Please note that bug submitters are not subscribed to the bugs
they file by default and I doubt many Debian wiki bug submitters are
are subscribed to the debian-www mailing list, so it is unlikely that
Leon Meier received your email in order to be able to answer questions
from it.

In general, for these sort of bugs, we just close them and suggest the
submitter create an account and edit the page to fix it.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise