On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:56 AM, sebul  wrote:

> list of outdated translations,

I think that link should be updated to point here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

You can see what the other link used to look like here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20090305212141/http://people.debian.org:80/~peterk/outdated/

The only thing it adds over what we have now is outdated translation ages:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070825172248/http://people.debian.org:80/~peterk/outdated/korean.txt
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/ko

I expect that could be added to the new pages if it is wanted.

I've done the update for all translations in CVS just now.

When a Debian member is removed from Debian by resignation or due to
inactivity, their resources (email/web/etc) are not deleted, just made
inaccessible to the public so if anyone wants to read the old scripts,
that should be possible but I doubt it would be useful.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise