Hello again -

I figured I’d try one more time :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you happen to get my last email? I imagine you are super busy and I
hope you first find time for yourself! Then, if you have a moment, could
you let me know what you think about this idea? Or maybe you could put me
in touch with the person in charge of content?

I would appreciate the support!!!

Thank you and happy days,

Jordan