Hello Victory, all

El 12/10/17 a las 00:56, victory escribió:
> On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:52:36 +0000
> Debian Webmaster wrote:
>
>> Calling POSIX::tmpnam() is deprecated at
>> /srv/www.debian.org/cron/scripts/validate line 578
>
> you guys should fix your scripts immediately instead of throwing useless
> mails repeatedly;
> example patch below;
>
> note: this is not tested in any way;
>       do not blindly apply to production; make sure to do test before that.

I have compared your patch with a similar issue faced in package debconf
( #863071) and looks good to me, I have merged it.
Thanks!

These validation errors were happening for Japanese, it seems that the
other languages don't trigger that part of the validate script. I'll try
to have a look at the validation logs for any language more often
(https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/validate) to catch other
issues that may appear since the migration jessie -> stretch of the server.

Best regards
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona