Bank Liquidation Preview Garland Texas MONDAY & TUESDAY
http://www.worldwideauctiongroup.com

NOTE DONT BID IF CANNOT PICKUP ON DESIGNATED DAY

ENDS WEDNESDAY APRIL 11TH 10AM
Huge Warehouse Liquidation
CRATED MOTORS. DIESEL, GAS, Fork Lifts, Trailers, Aviation, RF Test, High Tech
Electronics & Test Equipment , Dog & Cat Food, Pet Supplies, Health & Beauty
Products, Non Perishable Canned & Baby Food Auction
CLOSING SUPER FAST at 10AM
Bank Liquidation.
315 s International Garland Texas 75042
Questions call Guy 972-672-8725 or 972-786-4654

World Wide Auction Group Has Been Commissioned To Liquidate at PUBLIC AUCTION
This 100,000sf Warehouse Packed Full' Over 1,000s of Lots To Be Sold At No Min
No Reserve Featured Lots Include: Dog & Cat Food, Pet Supplies, Canned Food Non
Perishables, High End Electronics, Video Cameras, Test Equipment & Parts, Lab
Equipment, TERMS: 15% Buyer's Premium CASH ONLY NO CHECK OR CREDIT CARDS. We
will take Chase Quick pay or Bank Transfers We can accept Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
quick and sure pay payments pay to guyhod...@worldwidetradeltd.com

PREVIEW DATE: Monday April 9th and Tuesday April 10th 10am - 2pm
AUCTION ENDS: Wednesday April 11th Super Fast Rate 4 lots per min
PICKUP DATE: Thursday April 12th 10am - 5pm Only

ATTENTION ALL LOTS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED PLEASE GIVE US A CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. AND AS
ALWAYS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO COME OUT AND PREVIEW THIS SALE.
[...]

Questions call Guy 972-672-8725 or Phillip 972-786-4654

[...]

Remember your bidder number works on all our websites we manage. Updating
Bidder info is always free. If you have a problem logging on contact the
website admin for help her hours are m-f 9-9 Site Admin Tech Assistance Call
Shaina (940) 284-5242
Dallas, Texas