Hi,

Strictly speaking, it is not a typo. Please see also
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#upload-bugfix
,

"Technically speaking, the following Perl regular expression describes how
bug closing changelogs are identified:

/closes:\s*(?:bug)?\#\s*\d+(?:,\s*(?:bug)?\#\s*\d+)*/ig

We prefer the closes: #XXX syntax, as it is the most concise entry and the
easiest to integrate with the text of the changelog."

Surely it might be better if we unify the grammar used on the same page.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

Oliver Meißner <list...@la-familia-grande.de> 于 2018年4月15日周日 04:04写道: