Package: www.debian.org

I like to clean up /intro/organization, esp. remove some content.
We have to much content on this page, much old and outdated
content. We could move some content to other pages.

My suggestion is:

- remove item Development Projects
- remove item  Individual Packages — <packagename>@packages.debian.org ,
  since the page it links to will be removed
- remove the whole Ports — GNU/Linux section. These are only links to
  mailing list.
- maybe move the mailing list under User support to /support
- Debian women lists some members that left the Debian project years
  ago. ping someone to update the members list.
- remove item Consultants Page
- remove item CD Vendors Page
- remove item LDAP Developer Directory Administrator
- remove item Package Tracking System
- remove move section Debian Pure Blends. IMO blends are like
  ports. It's not a suborganization of Debian, and there's no need to
  list people involved in it.

--
regards Thomas