Hello,

We are excited to bring you on board as administrative/customer
service support. International company seeks for representative
in Australia, Part-time and Full-time positions available.

The job is based on administrative/customer service support.
Immediate need for customer service representative seeking fun
working environment, opportunity for advancement and hands on
training provided.

We’re just a few formalities away from getting down to work.
Please take the time to review our formal offer.

Please indicate your agreement with this offer. If you are
interested please fill out the application form below, and reply
direct for more information, applicants should send there resume
to.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Name:
Middle Name: