From: Kathy Hoyer [mailto:kathy.ho...@b2baudienceinfo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:57 AM
To: 'debian-www@lists.debian.org' <debian-www@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Artificial Intelligence contact info

Hi Debian,
I see that you are providing solutions to Artificial Intelligence Users from
various industries Globally. Would you be interested in purchasing opt-in
email of Artificial Intelligence Users Contact  for your marketing

campaigns? We currently manage 900,000 contacts Worldwide.

Please let me know. I will be glad to send over counts and best pricing.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Regards,
Kathy