Dear *debian.org <http://debian.org>* Owner,
Hope you are doing well !

I’m Senior Digital Marketing Expert With 10+ Years Of Experience.

I’m Gone Through Your Website That Your Website Breaks The Rules Of Google
Algorithm.

Some Of Your Error On The Website: *debian.org <http://debian.org>*

·       3 Pages With *Harmful Broken Links*

·       No *Meta Tag* & *Title Tag*

·       Your Website Don’t Have *Canonical Tag.*

·       *Google* Don’t Able To *Crawl* Your Website.

*Warning :*

*Frankly Speaking,  If You Don’t Fix The Error Then Your Website Will Not
Be Visible Under Search Engine Google & Also Loose The Rank.*

Let Me Know If You're *interested* To Fix The Error On Your Website
debian.org . I Will Send You All Your Website Error With A Full Analysis
*Report.*

I’m Waiting For Your Reply To Help Your Website To Make It’s *Error Free
Website* & Make *Rank Top With Some High Trending Keywords* Under *Google*
Search Engine.

Best Regards,

*Charles Walker*

*Senior Digital Marketing Expert*

*( P.S : One Time $ 150 To Fix All The Error Of Your Website & Make It’s
Search Engine Friendly. )*

*Disclaimer: -*If *interested *we will send more details on our "corporate
identity", "company profile", " why you should choose us?", "pricelist",
etc. In our next email. Newsletter, if Not, You can simply reply with
"remove" and we will delete your email from our list. *"THE CAN-SPAM Act of
2003".*
[image: beacon]