Hi all

I have changed the constitution files in the website repo to match the
updated text currently now in doc-debian package:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/e3d525d9f092f9014e00417cc847900ac5a99649

The fix will be available online after the next build.

I didn't close the bug because I don't know if a decision has been taken
about which one of the two sources (website repo or debian-doc package
repo) should be the "canonical" one. In my opinion, the website, but I'm
biased of course :-)

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina