Package: www.debian.org
Severity: important

I wanted to install Debian stable, so I searched on the internet to find the
debian-installer, and I arrived on
https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ you click "the bullseye page"
and you get sent to https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/debian-installer
which actually has no content at all, except for, "For installation images and
documentation about how to install "trixie" (which is currently Testing), see
the Debian-Installer page."

This is obviously wrong, it should point to bullseye installation information.

When asked on #debian-devel, one person said that it worked for them, but then
when they clicked on the "English" language, they got the "trixie" page.

english/releases/bullseye/debian-installer/index.wml doesn't seem crazy at
first glance…
interestingly, grep -i trixie
/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/english/releases/bullseye/debian-installer/index.en.html
 returns nothing.
(so the build results seem to match the source files, which are fine; not sure
where the buggy served page comes from…)