I was checking out some old files in my data banks for being in defensive
and against profile intrusion and came acrossed a web or other as to being
exploited and stuck being harassed by many during this attk on . my job in
cyberpunk security is level one soc I was certed by Udemy so I get it I am
not the best but I know none of it can possibly be my stuff and identity
theft or even a quick hack attack but I sent this to you to let you know is
not cool and I am in school not only for this but private investigator. It
already posted to it all over web yet is going to mess with mine or other
as noted. Please be aware I am filing charges if I have damage to my name
and life Problem. Please address I have kids and a good name I don't need
it ruined Justin Smith has been  virtually victimized. By unknown source
and still being harassed. Proceed with caution
Intel suggestions is a master  hack  unknown origin.