Hi,

在 2023-12-31星期日的 14:26 +0100,Bram Langen写道:
> Hi,
>
> The link to package "python3-rrdtool (1.7.2-4+b8)" from this page results in
> the error message " Package not available in this suite."

Could you provide an instruction on how did you browse the internet and
enter the page https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/all/allpackages ?

The webpage https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/all/allpackages , though it
displays
package information, shall not exist from the very beginning.

I have submitted a corresponding bug report at https://bugs.debian.org/1059780 .

(PS: To Debian Webmasters: how can I contribute to fixing bugs of
packages.debian.org ?
I have been looking for information since year 2019, but I am still clueless in
2024 today.
The most recent attempt is
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2023/12/msg00029.html .
Any help would be appreciated.)