Package: www.debian.org
Severity: important

Dear www and CD teams,

When the Download link in our homepage was changed to start the iso
download right away, the old download page [1] became inaccessible (at
least not easily-accessible), making it very hard to find the
verification page [2]. I could only find it clicking on "other
downloads", then "Download mirrors", and scrolling up until the top of
the page, where a menu appears on the right, containing the link to the
verify page (I guess many of our users would totally miss it!).

My suggestion would be to replace the line "other downloads" with 2
separate links side-by-side:

"verify authenticity" | "check all download options"

And incorporate the content of the old download page into those 2
targets, the verify and "Getting Debian" page [3] (current target of
other downloads).

[1] https://www.debian.org/download
[2] https://www.debian.org/CD/verify
[3] https://www.debian.org/distrib/