Package: www.debian.org
Severity: normal

Dear www team,

The list of computer vendors that pre-install Debian found at
/distrib/pre-installed [1] contains broken links and outdated entries
of companies that do not exist anymore. Specifically, here is a list
of entries I suggest be *removed*, grouped by region as they appear on
the page (note that all of these links are broken in some way):

- Canada: JCCSS (Jeremy Carter's Computer Service and Sales)
    Reason: website is down
- Costa Rica: Luis-Alberto Montero
    Reason: domain was sold to another party
- Germany: Sanux.de
    Reason: website seems to have been lost
- Germany: Xtops.DE
    Reason: website is not functional
- Italy: Binario Etico
    Reason: website down
- Mexico: GOLIARDOS TECHNOLOGY S.A. de C.V.
    Reason: website down
- Poland: Scrascom Komputery Poleasingowe
    Reason: website down
- Switzerland: FOX Elektronix - Fux
    Reason: website down
- United States: Psychsoftpc
    Reason: website down

Additionally, here is a list of entries I suggest be *modified*, along
with their modification and justification:

- India: NaveenGanesan.com
    Change: Update link to https://naveenganesan.com/naveenlinux
    Reason: Old link leads to a 404; website owner updated the
location of their Debian page from /computing to /naveenlinux
- Netherlands: SnaakSystems
    Changes:
        1) Update link to https://novacustom.com
        2) Update email to i...@novacustom.com
        3) Update 1st line of address to NovaCustom (the rest of the
address is still valid)
    Reason: rebranding (domain was updated from
laptopzelfsamenstellen.nl to novacustom.com)

[1] https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

Cheers,

Justin